Got a minute? Why not lend a hand at Har El. There are a variety of areas in which your help is needed.
Would you like to:
- Participate in mailings (eg. monthly newsletter)?
- Spearhead a project?
- Be a support person on a committee?
The following are a list of committees that can always use extra help:
- Membership committee — e.g., being a greeter, making a phone call, mailing letters
- Har El Star — monthly envelope stuffing, providing ideas
- Fundraising committee — e.g., generating ideas, writing a letter, planning an event, making a phone call
- Adult Education Committee — eg. planning programs, promoting the programs
- Ritual Committee — e.g., planning the High Holy Day program, making a phone call
- Building Maintenance Committee –eg. gardening, getting estimates, doing repairs
- Social events Committee — e.g.,. planning fun events for the community, for newcomers
- Tikkun Olam Committee — e.g., helping with projects like the food bank, environment projects
- Chesed Committee — e.g.,. visiting the sick, helping people do errands
- Seniors luncheons
- Card Donations
- Volunteer co-coordinator committee
Please contact the office if you are interested in helping out with any of the committees.